Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- A true community atmosphere with big city access, Hamilton offers 64 public parks, playgrounds and acres of preserved open space.
- Conveniently located to the Hamilton Transit Complex, Hamilton is also in close proximity to destinations such as Six Flags Great Adventure, downtown Princeton and the historic state capital of Trenton.
- CME Allowance.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- Physicians carry an average of 15 patients per shift.
- 24 hours daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage.
- Closed ICU.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton is a 287-bed acute care hospital located on a sprawling 67-acre campus in central New Jersey.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Hospitalists run codes and Rapid Response Team.
- Offers several annual community events, including Azalea Festival, Oktoberfest, and Winter Wonderland.
- The hospital provides local access to leading academic physicians and research initiatives through its affiliations with Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, the state's only National Cancer Institute-designated cancer center.
- Vibrant and bustling economy with shopping, dining and family-friendly entertainment Benefits and Compensation.
- Hamilton, NJ, enjoys a prime location that is within an hour drive of New York City, Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
- An affiliate of Rwjbarnabas Health, the hospital earned specialty certifications from the Joint Commission in stroke, outpatient diabetes, spine surgery and hip/knee replacement.
- RWJ Hamilton is the first of two hospitals in NJ to receive the Malcolm Bridge National Quality Award, an honor presented by the President of the United States for quality and performance excellence.
- Home to the nationally acclaimed Grounds for Sculpture, a 42-acre sculpture park, and Veterans Park, which includes New Jersey's largest playground facility.
- 24 hours daily physician coverage.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.