Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Capital District includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, and Troy- and the surrounding area includes Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs.
- Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, a growing program, and a physician friendly environment.
- Discover an excellent work/life balance in NY's Capital District- a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our 20 year program in Pace.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Come find out why Forbes Magazine lists Albany as one of "America's Best Places for Business and Careers", and one of "America's Best Places to Raise a Family" and why Brookings has described Albany as one of its "Strongest Performing Metro Areas," why calls Albany one of its "Best Markets for Young Adults," and United States News & World Report ranks Albany as one of its "Best Places to Live" in the nation.
- To the East: Vermont and the beautiful Berkshire Mountains in western Massachusetts.
- To the South: the historic and amazing Catskill Mountains, home to excellent skiing, camping, great fly-fishing, and hiking locations.
- It is a program driven by relationships- not the number of encounters.
- Albany is centrally located: New York City: 2 hrs.
- And calls Albany one of its Best Cities for Entrepreneurs for 2016.
- Excellent benefits.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Excellent public and private schools are available, as are affordable homes and reasonable taxes.
- The Eddy Senior Care, a member of St. Peter's Health Partner's, is an established and respected Pace program (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) that is seeking a full time Internal Medicine/Geriatric Physician to join its team in early 2017.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- Albany is easily accessed via the NYS Thruway, Albany International Airport, and Amtrak.
- The region has excellent year-round outdoor recreation available, including excellent golf, water-sports of all kinds, camping, hiking, and great skiing.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- The physician follows the participant whether at home, in the medical office, or in selected nursing homes should placement be needed.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- It offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including several renowned museums (the Albany Institute of History and Art, The NY State Museum), theaters (Proctor's, The Palace) fine dining, and a year-round events calendar full with music and sporting events (The Times Union Center & Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
- This opportunity is not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- To the North: the largest state park in the nation: The Adirondacks: world renowned for hiking, skiing, camping, boating, and countless scenic vistas.
- Find out more and.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- Fellowship in Geriatrics or Hospice & Palliative Care is preferred.
- A stable economic setting.
- Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- St. Peters Health Partners is seeking an Internal Medicine physician with geriatrics experience or training for its established program.
- We have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the capital of the Empire State.
- To the West, the beautiful Mohawk Valley & Central Leatherstocking Regions, home to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Montreal: 3 hrs.
- Boston: 3 hrs.
- Higher education opportunities abound in our region with nearly 30 colleges and universities in the region and we are part of NY's Tech Valley.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique practice environment which provides physicians the opportunity to work with an interdisciplinary team to support frail seniors who remain living in the community and thus avoid nursing home placement.
- 2-3 years' of experience with an elderly population is required.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago