Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Old Bridge) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Rbmc has several other specialty services including the Center for Wound Healing, Center for Sleep Medicine, Center for Women, Center for Balance and Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy programs.
- Physicians Practice Enhancement, LLC is seeaking a Medical Director to oversee our Hospitalist Group at Raritan Bay Medical Center -Old Bridge.
- Stroke Silver Plus and Heart Failure Gold Performance Achievement Awards recognizing the optimal care of stroke and heart failure patients.
- Our average daily census is 20-30 with potential for continued growth.
- Raritan Bay recently joined the Hackensack Meridian Health system.
- Among its flagship programs are the Human Motion Institute, a comprehensive musculoskeletal program, and Institute for Weight Loss, specializing in bariatric surgery.
- Combined both hospitals have more than 400 licensed beds and share a medical staff of more than 600.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- The EMR is Sorian.
- Our physicians also have the additional responsibility being Rapid Response and Code Blue team leader so procedures are required.
- Our Physician Shifts are 2 doctors from 7a - 7p and 1 doctor from 7p-7a.
- Benefits include: Competitive Hourly Rate as well as Leadership Stipend.
- Physician Leaderhsip Need for our Hospitalist Group at Raritan Bay Medical Center (Old Bridge, NJ).
- And Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Rbmc provides medical-surgical, maternity, pediatric, diagnostic imaging, laboratory and general and critical care, as well as adult behavioral health, emergency and interventional cardiac and outpatient surgery services.
- CME Reimbursement.
- Rbmc's Medical Pavilion at Woodbridge provides urgent care services without an appointment 365 days a year, an obstetrics and gynecology physician practice and outpatient physical therapy services.
- Rbmc is one of less than seven percent of hospitals nationally to achieve re-designation as a Magnet Hospital recognizing nursing excellence.
- We are sekeing an expereinced Hospitalist, Board Certified in Internal Medicince.
- Health/Dental Program.
- The Practice has Physician covnerageon-site 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Old Bridge, NJ.
- They are a New Jersey state-designated primary stroke center and recipient of the American Stroke Association and American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago