Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EliteMed Staffing Group is actively seeking an Internal Medicine Physician who will provide comprehensive health care to Geriatric residents at a Nursing Home in Brooklyn.
- Providing consultation, reviewing evaluations and co-signing intervention plans for episodic illness.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Medicine.
- Good organization and supervisory skills.
- Ability to provide leadership and interact effectively with an Interdisciplinary Team.
- Collaborates with and supervises Nurse Practitioner/PA activities including: reviewing quarterly participant assessments and co-signing Plans of Care.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- Making telephone contacts with nursing home staff as required.
- At least two years experience in caring for seniors, with a minimum of one year of experience working with the frail elderly in a long-term care setting.
- And conducting hospital admissions as necessary.
- Provides daily oversight of hospitalized participants including: providing primary care (attending) responsibilities for management.
- Coordinating discharge planning with the Interdisciplinary Team.
- Performs initial assessment, including comprehensive history and physical, of assigned participants at intake and at least quarterly in cooperation with family member and/or caregiver and Interdisciplinary Team members.
- Medical knowledge and skills necessary to treat participants and manage complex medical problems.
- Refers participants to medical specialist as indicated with Interdisciplinary Team input.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine/Geriatric Medicine.
- Providing updates to the team.
- And performing formal assessment and physical exams.
- Provides primary care to participants in a manner consistent with professional standards and regulations, including: providing regular visits.
- Provides evaluation, treatment and ongoing monitoring of episodic illness.
- Ability to provide care for the frail elderly.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago