Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Warsaw) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And Cleveland, Oh.
- It is the only hospital facility in the county and only comparable facility within a 35 mile radius.
- Wcchs recently finalized a relationship with Erie County Medical Center Corp.
- Wyoming County's rural nature includes being home to one of the largest and most beautiful state parks in the East (Letchworth State Park which is a 15 mile long park including a number of camp grounds, miles of hiking trails and through which the Genesee River has developed numerous waterfalls and a deep river gorge - was voted the.
- Medical/Surgical 40, Intensive Care 5, Maternity, 5, Psychiatric 12, and Skilled Nursing Facility 138.
- Wcchs has recruited many new physicians in the past two years and developed a quality, cooperative team that enjoys providing healthcare in a friendly, rural environment.
- In addition to Rochester and Buffalo, major nearby cities include Toronto Ontario, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Wcchs is currently recruiting for an internist that would be either part of a medical practice in the community or part of a new primary care clinic to be operated at the Wcchs facility.
- Additional information about the community can be found at.
- Additional information regarding the facility can be obtained at.
- Whereby Ecmc provides significant administrative support and key specialty providers to Wcchs.
- Wyoming County is also home to Silver Lake and is near the Upstate New York Finger Lakes Region.
- In 2014, Wcchs completed a $32,000,000 addition and renovation which includes a new lobby, registration and emergency department as well as completely renovated maternity floor, major renovations to the skilled nursing facility, ambulatory surgery and other areas within the complex.
- Each of which is only approximately a three hour drive.
- 1 State Park in the United States in 2015).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Warsaw, NY.
- Wcchs is a County-owned facility providing inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, acute, ambulatory, inpatient behavioral health and long term skilled nursing services.
- Wcchs is currently certified for the following bed counts.
- Wyoming County Community Health System (Wcchs) is located in Warsaw, NY which is a rural community in Western New York situated approximately half way between and less than a one hour drive from both Buffalo (to the West) and Rochester (to the East) NY.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago