Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Secaucus) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Highly Competitive, Generous Wages.
- Where your family is our family.
- And much more.
- IM or FP Residency trained physicians to see an all adult patient base.
- Experienced physicians who are available to start in 90-120 days per credentialing.
- As a nationally designated "Level III- Patient Centered Medical Home," Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Riverside is hiring Internists.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or a comparable adult medical specialty.
- Time off for Vacation.
- Riverside Medical Group is seeking to hire highly qualified Internists!
- Must be MD or DO.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- About United States: Riverside Medical Group is a multispecialty medical practice in Northern New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, and Essex counties.
- Current NJ License, DEA and CDS.
- We have over 30 locations and 120 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Physical Therapy and Sleep Medicine.
- At least applied for the license).
- Welcome to Riverside.
- Potential candidates can start immediately.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Secaucus, NJ.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago