Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Jersey.
- Ability to moonlight at this hospital or other hospitals.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Hospital employed physician.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- Position does not require managing ED patients but rather responding once the ED provider has made a decision to admit.
- Hours are negotiable-7am-7pm, 8am-8pm or 9am-9pm or 10am-10pm etc.
- Physician will focus on evaluating Emergency Department patients and their criteria for admission or observation or discharge.
- Total of only 24 work weeks per year.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Tail Coverage.
- Great opportunity for Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- Hospital is seeking a physician interested in a combined role as physician attending in Clinical Oberservation Unit (COU) as well as rounding as a Hospitalist.
- This is a 7 on 7 off daytime position.
- CME stipend.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago