Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- Outpatient only, No.
- Patient Encounters 17-20 per day.
- 4 Universities within 15 miles, top notch K-12 ranking in the top 3 in the State of New York, year after year.
- Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, fresh-water fishing, and a stone's throw away from the Adirondack Mountains, if you enjoy the outdoors.
- Quality health care facility rated among the top 15% of community hospitals in the nation!
- Where you are part of the team, not just a number!
- Guaranteed Base Salary of 260K + RVU, 25K Signing Bonus, 17K in relocation, 23K/yr Student Loan Repayment.
- Tired of sitting in traffic, and having no work life balance, then join this busy hospital as an employed Internal Medicine Outpatient Only Physician, working in our Outpatient Clinic in beautiful North Country, Upstate New York.
- Full Benefits Package.
- This is the place for you!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago