Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Committed to Mount Sinai Doctors and the communities they serve.
- Share care responsibilities and coverage with other team members.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care, conducting transformative research, and advancing biomedical education.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report in "Best Children's Hospitals.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- This is an exciting moment at Mount Sinai, as the institution is expanding its reach to better serve individuals and families living not only in NYC, but also in Westchester, Long Island, Staten Island, and Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Benefit from the education, research, and clinical program of Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, one of the top ranked schools nationally.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- 15 nationally in the 2016-2017 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- As a national leader in healthcare delivery, Mount Sinai is committed to developing innovative programs to support the health of individuals and populations.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is also ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Geriatrics, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology/Neurosurgery, and Ear, Nose & Throat, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- 12 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a health system.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No.
- The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
- Active/Eligible for New York or Florida Medical License.
- 10 nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Dedicated support staff.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking full time Primary Care Providers to join our award-winning ambulatory practices.
- Structured around seven hospital campuses and a single medical school, the Health System has an extensive ambulatory network and a range of inpatient and outpatient services-from community-based facilities to tertiary and quaternary care.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is in the "Honor Roll" of best hospitals in America, ranked No.
- Competitive benefits and salary.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago