Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: A picturesque community located on the lake and at the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- The workload is shared equally among the physicians.
- If the productivity falls below the 90% or above the 110%, the physician's base salary would be adjusted.
- There are excellent schools both public and private.
- The scheduling is fairly flexible with the full time physicians working anywhere from 6-8 shifts in a row.
- The physicians receive $135 per hour for any night shifts that are worked.
- The State University of New York also has a branch here with 6,200 students.
- The typical census ranges from 40-55 with the average number of encounters per physician being 15-17 per day.
- Ranked as a top metropolitan in NY!
- Each physician's productivity is measured on a regular basis.
- Excellent sub-specialty support!
- Live where others vacation!
- Will work 15, twelve hour shifts a month.
- Opportunity: Seeking multiple Hospitalists to join a group of excellent hospitalists and medical professionals.
- Montreal, Burlington, Vermont and Lake Placid are all within an hour's drive.
- There is also quality bonus available annually.
- Compensation: Lucrative salary!
- Need is due to growth in the community.
- Any shifts worked in excess of 15 per month will be paid at a rate of $131 per hour.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago