Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity: Seeking 2 Hospitalists to join a group of 7 Providers, 2 Nocturnists, 2 Mid-levels and 3 daytime Hospitalists!
- Full benefits to be discussed directly with interested candidates.
- The area is renowned for its wineries, fruits and vegetables.
- 7on/7off block schedule.
- The area offers all the amenities of gracious living, including a professional orchestra, museums and the arts, and outdoor sports for every season.
- Will see an average of 15 patients per 12 hour day.
- This beautiful four-season destination in the offers something for everyone.
- Average around $30,000 to $40,000 in bonuses per year!
- With a respected medical staff of more than 300 physicians, a community volunteer group with over 400 members and 1,400 Associates, the system provides quality health care to more than 165,000 residents and their families in the greater Finger Lakes region.
- Location: Located just minutes from downtown Rochester and the Finger Lakes!
- Compensation: Fantastic basesalary with RVU and quality incentives.
- Facility: A five affiliate health care organizations on a variety of campuses in Ontario and Livingston Counties.
- The area is truly blessed with spectacular scenery!
- Comfort with some procedures is preferred but not required.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago