Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Fairlawn) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, a community teaching hospital in Englewood, New Jersey, is nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care, and is an international leader in patient blood management and bloodless surgery.
- Heart & Vascular Associates represents a group of board-certified cardiologists, vascular and sleep medicine specialists, and internal medicine physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fairlawn, NJ.
- With New Jersey offices located in and around Bergen and Passaic Counties and minutes away from New York City, we are in the nation's center of culture, information, education, and recreation.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- We are actively recruiting Primary Care Physicians to join our Englewood MD Partner Practices located in Englewood, NJ, Paterson, NJ, Woodland Park, NJ and West Milford, NJ.
- In partnership with Heart & Vascular Associates of Northern Jersey, our Englewood MD Partners locations provide comprehensive heart, vascular, and medical care in Bergen and Passaic Counties.
- In addition, we would like to showcase a talented physician who is fully committed to growing a practice in our community.
- With seventeen state of the art office locations and over 40 Providers you would be joining an integrated primary care network.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- There is a strong culture of collegial and administrative support with a desire to on-board a Physician looking to build a long term practice.
- Commitment to providing state of the art, compassionate care in a humanistic environment.
- Our community based Englewood MD Partner Practices are committed to providing extensive ambulatory care with a range of inpatient and outpatient services.
- We offer a competitive guaranteed salary with the opportunity to quickly grow compensation with a generous wRVU compensation model, full benefits package, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, and CME allowance.
- The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and superior patient satisfaction.
- Primary Care Physician - Englewood MD Partners / Heart & Vascular Associates.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Eligible for New Jersey State Medical License.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago