Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · August 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Spring Valley) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Stabilizes emergencies prior to hospitalization.
- Provides general medical care to health center patients.
- Internist for Fqhc in Spring Valley, NY (Outpatient Only- Option for Hospitalist Responsibilities A vailable).
- Evaluates patient's health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
- Board certification or eligibility.
- Refuah Health Center is a thriving, state-of-the-art Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) with three sites, twenty-nine departments and more than two hundred medical professionals!
- Join our team today!
- Active unrestricted NYS Medical License.
- Excellent public and private school options.
- Flexible Schedules for Optimal Work/Life Balance.
- For more than two decades, Refuah has been providing the highest caliber health care in Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties to nearly 60,000 patients annually.
- Outstanding support and collaboration, including 1:1 ratio Physician:Nurse.
- Competitive Salaries.
- Refuah Health Center, a multidisciplinary community health center in Spring Valley, NY, seeks an Internist to join our established internal medicine team.
- The Internist will provide comprehensive care in an outpatient setting.
- Collegial and Supportive Work Environment.
- We are located in Spring Valley, NY, approximately thirty miles from New York City.
- State-of-the art facilities.
- Follows-up on patients.
- Flexible schedules (including par-time and full-time positions) available for optimal work-life balance.
- Your privacy is important to us.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Apply now!
- All applications are strictly confidential.
- Documents patients' history and treatments.
- Supervises nurses and medical assistants in providing medical care to patients.
- Diverse Population.
- This job is not open to visa candidates.
- Enjoy suburban living with access to the amenities of a metropolitan community without the headaches.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability And Life Insurance Benefits, Eligible For Nhsc Loan Repayment, Bonus Stipend for Graduating Residents, CME Allowance, Paid Time Off, 403b Retirement Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Programs and more.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of health care professionals who are passionate about patient care.
- Performs medical triage.
- Biking, hiking, boating, fishing, camping and museums.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Spring Valley, NY.
- Low Crime Rate.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited Allopathic or Osteopathic School.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago