Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- CME time & allowance.
- St. Peter's Health Partners has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join an expanding health system located in Latham, New York.
- This opportunity is not accepting J1 or H1B visa candidates.
- Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, an established patient base, and a physician friendly environment.
- Paid time off.
- Routine immunizations and preventive inoculations.
- And preventive health and wellness services, including cancer screening and promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
- Health/vision/dental insurance.
- Starting bonus is also available.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and time management skills, along with a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Routine care for illness, injury and chronic medical conditions.
- The requirement of the selected candidate will be 3+ years' experience in a busy primary care setting.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Albany, NY.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a respected and expanding system of caregivers.
- Paid malpractice.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Located within the beautiful Shaker Pointe at Carondolet community, the practice is easily accessible and accepting new patients.
- The group is seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician for 2016 or early 2017.
- This practice provides a range of high-quality health care services, including routine adult and geriatric care (including annual physicals for health maintenance, work, school or insurance).
- Multi-faceted retirement savings program.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago