Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The practice is certified with Ncqa Diabetes Recognition so candidates should have interest in diabetes management.
- Competitive base and premium hourly rates, with production and quality bonuses.
- Health/Vision/and Dental plans.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the St. Peter's Health Partners system.
- Relocation assistance.
- Paid Malpractice.
- Retirement savings programs (403b & 457).
- These opportunities are not eligible to accept J1 or H1B visa candidates.
- The preferred candidate will be Board Certified in Internal Medicine and possess 3 to 7 years of experience in a busy primary care setting is preferred.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Troy, NY.
- Candidates should also possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- CME allowance.
- This existing practice currently has three physicians and offers women's health services, including annual pelvic exams and Pap smears.
- Starting Bonus.
- St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join a growing multi-specialty group located in Troy, New York.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago