Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- New York Medical License.
- Share care responsibilities and coverage with other team members.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is in the "Honor Roll" of best hospitals in America, ranked No.
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine.
- Beautiful office spaces.
- The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrate approach to patient care, research, and education.
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report in "Best Children's Hospitals.
- In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for both inpatient and outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
- Additional support staff.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- Mount Sinai's Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care.
- Primarily an Adult Population of Commercial Payers.
- 10 nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- Community based practice.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is also ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Geriatrics, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology/Neurosurgery, and Ear, Nose & Throat, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties.
- Convenient for commuters.
- 12 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Access to education, culture, wineries, top restaurants and other leisure activities make this area a desirable destination to live, work, and play.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care, conducting transformative research, and advancing biomedical education.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- While working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as several other administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
- Structured around seven hospital campuses and a single medical school, the Health System has an extensive ambulatory network and a range of inpatient and outpatient services-from community-based facilities to tertiary and quaternary care.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- 15 nationally in the 2016-2017 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island is currently seeking full-time Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians to join its practice in Huntington, NY and other locations!
- Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island is located in Western Suffolk County, on the North Shore of the Island.
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system.
- We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
- University affiliated.
- Only about 40 miles from midtown Manhattan, this particular area is well known for its' outdoor activities such as boating, and we are just a quick ferry ride to the world famous Fire Island beaches.
- Some Experience preferred.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago