Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 15 nationally in the 2016-2017 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- 10 nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- Only about 40 miles from midtown Manhattan, this particular area is well known for its' outdoor activities such as boating, and we are just a quick ferry ride to the world famous Fire Island beaches.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- While working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as several other administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
- In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for both inpatient and outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
- The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrate approach to patient care, research, and education.
- Beautiful office spaces.
- Access to education, culture, wineries, top restaurants and other leisure activities make this area a desirable destination to live, work, and play.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- Convenient for commuters.
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system.
- University affiliated.
- Share care responsibilities and coverage with other team members.
- The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine.
- Additional support staff.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- Primarily an Adult Population of Commercial Payers.
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is in the "Honor Roll" of best hospitals in America, ranked No.
- Structured around seven hospital campuses and a single medical school, the Health System has an extensive ambulatory network and a range of inpatient and outpatient services-from community-based facilities to tertiary and quaternary care.
- We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Mount Sinai's Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care.
- 12 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care, conducting transformative research, and advancing biomedical education.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- New York Medical License.
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is also ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Geriatrics, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology/Neurosurgery, and Ear, Nose & Throat, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties.
- Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island is currently seeking full-time Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians to join its practice in Huntington, NY and other locations!
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report in "Best Children's Hospitals.
- Community based practice.
- Some Experience preferred.
- Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island is located in Western Suffolk County, on the North Shore of the Island.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago