Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Provide medical care in high-functioning outpatient, inpatient, and Skilled Nursing Facility settings.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report in "Best Children's Hospitals.
- Structured around seven hospital campuses and a single medical school, the Health System has an extensive ambulatory network and a range of inpatient and outpatient services-from community-based facilities to tertiary and quaternary care.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- 10 nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- Additional support staff.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- While working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
- Mount Sinai's Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care.
- We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
- Community based practice.
- New York Medical License.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care, conducting transformative research, and advancing biomedical education.
- The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrate approach to patient care, research, and education.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- 15 nationally in the 2016-2017 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is in the "Honor Roll" of best hospitals in America, ranked No.
- 12 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is also ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Geriatrics, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology/Neurosurgery, and Ear, Nose & Throat, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Some Experience preferred.
- In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
- University affiliated.
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking full-time Internal Medicine Physicians to join its practices in Westchester County, NY.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago