Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Comply with all laws applicable to internal medicine, including Hipaa.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- Current and valid state medical license required.
- Consult with other doctors about each patient's specific needs.
- The Mount Sinai Heath System is currently seeking full-time internal medicine physicians to join its practice in Forest Hills.
- 10 nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- We run a laid-back but highly efficient office.
- If you enjoy getting to know your patients on a personal level, we're interested in meeting with you.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care, conducting transformative research, and advancing biomedical education.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Physician responsibilities and duties.
- No board sanctions or actions in last 10 years.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- Experience treating lifestyle-related disorders preferred.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is also ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Geriatrics, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology/Neurosurgery, and Ear, Nose & Throat, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties.
- Prescribe medication or therapy when necessary.
- Physician qualification and skills.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- Maintain accurate and detailed medical records about each patient, including observations during examinations.
- Explain all medical procedures thoroughly.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is in the "Honor Roll" of best hospitals in America, ranked No.
- 12 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- Structured around seven hospital campuses and a single medical school, the Health System has an extensive ambulatory network and a range of inpatient and outpatient services-from community-based facilities to tertiary and quaternary care.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No.
- Each of our physicians commits themselves to practicing mindful medicine and treating patients like people rather than numbers.
- Research shows that patients value physicians who spend time with them and express genuine concern about their ailments and quality of life.
- Develop a roster of patients by providing compassionate, evidence based care.
- That's what we're looking for: a physician who can contribute compassionate, patient-centered care in our FPA associated internal medicine practice.
- 15 nationally in the 2016-2017 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- Excellent bedside manner and time management skills.
- We offer excellent salary and benefits to qualified candidates as part of Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Recommend lifestyle changes as appropriate to improve quality of life.
- See patients daily in the office (no hospital impatient care is required).
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report in "Best Children's Hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago