Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Spring Valley) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Refuah Health Center is a thriving, state-of-the-art Federally Qualified Health Center (Fqhc) with three sites, twenty-nine departments and more than two hundred medical professionals!
- State-of-the art facilities.
- Flexible Schedules for Optimal Work/Life Balance.
- Outstanding support and collaboration, including 1:1 ratio Physician:Nurse.
- Join our team today!
- Board certification or eligibility.
- Performs medical triage.
- Diverse Population.
- State-of-the-art facilities.
- Apply now!
- Flexible schedules (including par-time and full-time positions) available for optimal work-life balance.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
- All applications are strictly confidential.
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability And Life Insurance Benefits, Eligible For Nhsc Loan Repayment, Bonus Stipend for Graduating Residents, CME Allowance, Paid Time Off, 403b Retirement Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, Employee Assistance Programs and more.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Refuah Health Center, a multidisciplinary community health center in Spring Valley, NY, seeks an Internist to join our established internal medicine team.
- Biking, hiking, boating, fishing, camping and museums.
- Active unrestricted NYS Medical License.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Spring Valley, NY.
- Supervises nurses and medical assistants in providing medical care to patients.
- Stabilizes emergencies prior to hospitalization.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited Allopathic or Osteopathic School.
- We are located in Spring Valley, NY, approximately thirty miles from New York City.
- Competitive Salaries.
- For more than two decades, Refuah has been providing the highest caliber health care in Rockland, Sullivan, Orange, and Ulster Counties to nearly 60,000 patients annually.
- Follows-up on patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests.
- Evaluates patient's health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
- Low Crime Rate.
- Enjoy suburban living with access to the amenities of a metropolitan community without the headaches.
- The Internist will provide comprehensive care in an outpatient setting.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of health care professionals who are passionate about patient care.
- Internist for Fqhc in Spring Valley, NY (Outpatient Only- Option for Hospitalist Responsibilities A vailable).
- Documents patients' history and treatments.
- Collegial and Supportive Work Environment.
- Your privacy is important to us.
- This job is not open to visa candidates.
- Provides general medical care to health center patients.
- Excellent public and private school options.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago