Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000.
- No. Open to flexible work week hours.
- Open to flexible hours / scheduling.
- Location, location, location!
- Highly competitive guaranteed base compensation with RVU and full benefits.
- Privileges with a 550+ bed hospital.
- All Monday-Friday strictly outpatient.
- If you want to be on Long Island and practice outpatient primary care, you won't get much better location.
- Best of the Island!
- Expanding University Health System has multiple outpatient primary care practices throughout Long Island.
- 180-190K for new graduate.
- Location allows for easy access to Manhattan via Lirr and Long Island beaches.
- Internist to join outpatient practices affiliated with expanding University Hospital System.
- 200K+ for experienced physician.
- Be affiliated with a highly regarded university teaching hospital and practice strictly outpatient medicine.
- Multiple locations throughout Nassau and some Suffolk County.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Alpha Medical Group.