Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is geographically south of Westchester County.
- Facility: An Acute Care Hospital and Trauma 1 Center in Bronx, NY.
- EMR is Allscript and the patient volume is 15 to 18 per day.
- There are over 1 million residents in the Bronx.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- Academic appointment at two of New Yorks prestigious Internal Medicine programs, commensurate with credentials and experience.
- Opportunity: Seeking Internal Medicine candidate for a hospital based, private practice model outpatient clinic.
- Full benefits are available plus CME, PTO, malpractice, loan repayment and much more.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering high quality care to an underserved population, mentoring residents and medical students, leading quality improvement initiatives and conducting research.
- North of the island and borough of Manhattan and north of the borough of Queens, across the East River.
- Spanish language skills are not required but highly desired.
- Location: Bronx, NY - is the northernmost of the five boroughs of New York City, NY.
- Compensation: Salary based on experience and certifications.
- Monday - Friday schedule with no weekends and limited.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago