Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
- And a program that prides itself on its open, friendly, supportive atmosphere.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center is located within an hour of both Philadelphia and New York City.
- Program Director.
- Hackensack Meridian Health.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Jsumc), ranked 4th best hospital in NJ by United States News and World report, is seeking an Internal Medicine Program Director responsible for leading, administering, and supervising 58 residents, Fellowship development and all aspects of the Internal Medicine Residency Program in accordance with the Acgme Program Requirements and Institutional Goals and Objectives.
- Internal Medicine Residency.
- A minimum of 3 years of graduate medical education administrative experience prior to appointment.
- Current medical licensure and appropriate medical staff appointment.
- In addition to our highly competitive compensation, that surpasses traditional Northeast standards, this package also includes: medical/dental plans, 403B retirement plan, signing bonus, CME allowance, and relocation assistance.
- Jsumc's internal medicine residency combines the best of two worlds: a highly academic program, the latest in technology, an incredibly diverse patient population.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Neptune, NJ.
- Current certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Neptune, NJ.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (Jsumc), part of Hackensack Meridian Health, is a 626 bed academic medical center offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life.
- Minimum 5 years participation as an active faculty member in an Acgme-accredited internal medicine residency program.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago