Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The state-of-the-art services and programs are provided through 4 hospitals in the area, a Rehabilitation Hospital as well as the system of continuing care and The Community Hospice.
- Compensation: Competitive base salary with productivity bonuses.
- 4 day work week possible!
- Facility: The region's largest and most comprehensive not-for-profit network of high-quality, advanced medical care, primary care, rehabilitation and senior services.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- OB work is available but not required.
- Practicing physicians and new grads welcome.
- A stable economic setting, we have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the Capital of the Empire State.
- Sign-on, retention bonuses, and relocation are also available.
- No weekends.
- Excellent benefits including health, vision, dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and expense and retirement savings.
- Need is due to physician retiring.
- With productivity, average total compensation is between $230,000-$240,000.
- Opportunity: Health System is seeking a BC/BE Internist physician to join it's thriving primary care practice.
- Location - Located in the heart of New York's Capital District, is a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting.
- 100% Outpatient opportunity with Monday through Friday schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago