Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full-time employed opportunity for an Attending Physician at PowerBack Center in Piscataway.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- We have additional Attending Physician and Medical Director Positions in PA and NJ.
- Light Telephonic.
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Be close to it all at our suburban Central Jersey location that's in a highly desirable location!
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- Genesis opened its 11th PowerBack Rehabilitation facility in Piscataway, NJ this summer.
- This brand new, state-of-the-art post-hospital rehabilitation facility's singular goal will be to help patients get their Power Back so they can get back home as soon as possible.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Piscataway, NJ.
- For additional information, Doug Kangur,.
- Enjoy a perfect work-life balance working a normal Monday -- Friday workweek as a Hospitalist with the post-acute care rehabilitation center.
- Location, Location, Location!
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago