Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Newark) is for an academic medical center.
- Faculty candidates would need to meet academic appointment requirements and faculty performance expectations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Newark, NJ.
- Full-Time position.
- This position is open to either faculty (would provide didactic and clinical teaching services) or non-faculty.
- The Department of Medicine at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School offers a broad range of clinical services and opportunities for training and careers for physicians.
- The physician will provide ambulatory care on the New Bridge campus in Paramus, NJ.
- Active NJ license preferred, or eligible for licensure in New Jersey.
- Medical Malpractice.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Instructor/Assistant Professor (faculty) and/or Physician Specialist (non-faculty)- Internal Medicine (Primary Care-Ambulatory Only).
- The successful candidate will join the growing Department of Medicine at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School located in Newark NJ.
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.
- The Department of Medicine plays a major role in training medical students, residents and fellows and engages in cutting-edge research, defining the current state-of-the-art in fundamental understanding of disease processes and optimal approaches to prevention, diagnosis and management.
- Either an MD or DO.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including 401K with partial match.
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
- 2 years' experience preferred, but not required.
- Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences and Rutgers New Jersey Medical School is seeking a full-time Internal Medicine Physician (Multiple) to join our new multi-specialty practice located in Bergen County, NJ in partnership with CarePlus Bergen and New Bridge Medical Center.
- Abim Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago