Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hackensack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Division Chief, Hospital Medicine.
- In addition, the Division Chief will act both as the attending of record and as a consultant for adult medical inpatients.
- DEA and CDS license in New Jersey.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Hackensack, NJ.
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Internal Medicine.
- He/She will provide direct supervision of the Department of Medicine hospitalist physicians, including recruitment, scheduling, evaluation, feedback, and communication of Departmental and institutional initiatives, and will also be responsible for the supervision and training of medical students, residents, and other trainees.
- Hackensack University Medical Center.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Completion of training in Internal Medicine at an accredited United States program.
- Department of Internal Medicine.
- Hackensack University Medical Center is the flagship member of Hackensack Meridian Health, New Jersey's largest health care network, and was recently recognized as the number one hospital in New Jersey by United States News & World Report.
- Hackensack Meridian Health is offering an excellent opportunity for an accomplished and dedicated physician to join us as the Division Chief of Hospital Medicine.
- Medical Licensure in the State of New Jersey.
- In addition to our collegial work environment, we offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- We are seeking an individual with a passion for clinical excellence to serve as the administrative and clinical leader for adult inpatient care.
- Full Time * Hackensack, NJ.
- The Division Chief will develop and maintain systems that promote the timely delivery of high quality care on the inpatient medical service including interfaces with the Emergency Department, Nursing, Social Work, Laboratory, Pharmacy, and other clinical Departments.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago