Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Almost all outpatient.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- The site has a comprehensive support team, including medical assistants.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- The practice is planning to expand into an adjacent space and will double in size.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- Support staff: Medical assistants (one on one with each physician).
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with great restaurants, good public and private school districts, and easy access to Manhattan.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- This position is mostly outpatient and the office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island City offers comprehensive care in a setting with an established patient base, where patients can see a variety of specialties including internal medicine, pulmonary and cardiology.
- Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time primary care internal medicine physician to join Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island City.
- Long Island City, NY 11103 in a diverse community with great restaurants and easy access to Manhattan.
- 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- The chosen candidate will become part of a well-established and respected multi-specialty team in Long Island City.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Physicians have many options where to live and.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Additional primary care and specialty services will be added.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- He or she will work with internists, pulmonologists, cardiologists, and a vascular physician.
- New York Medical License.
- The multi-specialty practice is located at st Ave.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, 6 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage.
- EMR system: Epic.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago