Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Vent experience preferred.
- Full Time position, Monday - Friday.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York City area, NY.
- Excellent Compensation package.
- Experience with frail geriatric population.
- Geriatrics Fellowship training is a plus (or an interest to pursue as part of career advancement).
- Interacts with other team members to meet emergent and acute needs of patients.
- Provides evaluation and treatment.
- Assumes the responsibility for the medical care of patients.
- Collaborates with nurse, nurse practitioner and other physicians to ensure comprehensive and continuous care.
- Immediate opening for a primary care physician for a Nassau County, Long Island Nursing Home.
- New York State Medical License.
- Provides face-to-face comprehensive history and physical assessments.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal of Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago