Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is the largest provider of patient care in the area.
- Patient census is around 25 patients per day.
- Position offers rounding on patients in the hospital and nursing homes and there is urgent care work available as well.
- Opportunity Seeking 2 Board Certified Internists for a hospital employed position.
- Location: Manhattan.
- Facility: Multi-hospital health system with over 1000+ beds.
- Comprehensive benefits package that you will want to see!
- Compensation: Lucrative base salary for the NYC market plus bonuses.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
- Schedule will be Monday-Friday with very light phone.
- System has a large medical group as a referral base.
- Board Certification required.
- This is an outpatient practice setting with 2 other physicians and 1 NP on staff.
- Numerous residencies in place with academics available!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago