Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Northern) is for an academic medical center.
- Very collegial work environment in a highly desirable northern New Jersey location, 40 minutes from NYC.
- Responsibilities will include clinical duties, Resident supervision in the continuity clinic as well as one of the hospital's affiliated Internal Medicine practices.
- Faculty position.
- Busy community teaching hospital seeks a faculty member.
- 30 hours per week required.
- Wonderful work environment that emphasizes quality care over productivity.
- Commutable to New York City.
- Employed position will provide a competitive salary plus incentive and extensive benefit package including Malpractice with paid tail coverage, CME stipend, 401k, dental vision and health insurance.
- Position requires 30 hours per week and.
- Abim certification and resident teaching experience preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Alpha Medical Group.