Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Bucks County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME's.
- The physician will be responsible for 22-24 patients daily.
- There are approximately two calls each night and four calls per weekend.
- The physician schedule for this opportunity is a four day work week (Monday to Thursday) with staff (a part time Nurse Practitioner, three Medical Assistant's and a practice manager) being scheduled 5 days.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Bucks County, NJ.
- This practice is very busy and has received a recent influx of new patients with a new patient wait time of up to 4 weeks.
- St. Mary Physician Group offers this opportunity to take over the case load of a retiring physician in a Primary Care practice that was established over 30 years ago.
- This is an excellent opportunity to take over a busy primary care practice with St. Mary Physician Group.
- Insurance Benefits.
- St. Mary Physician Group has an excellent opportunity for Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join an established outpatient practice located in Southampton, Pennsylvania.
- Income Guarantee with potential RVU Production Bonus.
- Paid Vacation Time.
- Quality Incentives.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago