Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report.
- New York Medical License.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Medical Director will have an administrative role that includes leading in quality of care improvement activities, overseeing clinical operations, and supervision of clinical staff and physicians.
- This position is outpatient only.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- He or she may be responsible for teaching Mount Sinai School of Medicine students on ambulatory rotations.
- Previous experience as a physician-manager and/or Medical Director a plus.
- The established primary care practice is moving from the Mount Sinai West Hospital campus to a vibrant community to serve a diverse spectrum of patients across payers, age groups, and risk.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- Ansonia Mount Sinai Faculty Doctors offers primary care services along with selected medical specialties such as travel medicine.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- The chosen candidate will become part of a primary care team in the heart of the Upper West Side.
- Work with primary care team in the Upper West Side and lead Mount Sinai Population Health initiatives.
- Additionally, the site has a comprehensive support team, including LPN, medical assistants, CDEs, a pharmacist, and care coordinators.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, medical, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, and CME stipends.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- The newly constructed practice facility is located in the Upper West Side at Broadway and 74th Street with the Lincoln Center and Museum of Natural History close by.
- Minimum 2-4 years post-graduate outpatient clinical experience.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to participate as a leader in the development of the emerging Mount Sinai Population Health initiatives including pay for performance, team based care, and clinical transformation activities.
- EMR system: Epic linked to Mshs in-patient and Emergency Department.
- Support staff: LPN, medical assistants, CDEs, a pharmacist, and care coordinators.
- Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a Medical Director for the department of Medicine to join Ansonia Mount Sinai Faculty Doctors.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Serve a diverse population and live in a vibrant neighborhood with cultural activities nearby such as the Lincoln Center and Museum of Natural History.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago