Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Moorestown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With several major hospitals at our doorstep, we are a fast paced facility that individualizes each patient's plan of care and rehabilitation, all designed to get each patient back home as quickly as possible.
- Be right in the heart of it all in this highly-desirable Voorhees, NJ!
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Location, Location, Location!
- Genesis's PowerBack Rehabilitation Center, located in Voorhees, New jersey provides a rapid recovery alternative for patients requiring post-hospital rehabilitation and medical services related to acute illness, surgery or injury.
- Manageable Daily New Patient Encounters.
- Moorestown has great schools and many family activities to keep you and your family busy and entertained!
- Enjoy all that Philadelphia has to offer, as well as being just a short drive to the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and Philadelphia International Airport!
- Sign-on Bonuses!
- Predictable Work Schedule - Great Work/Life Balance!
- Hospitalist Opportunity Available in Metro Philadelphia!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Moorestown, NJ.
- Quality Patient-Centric Outcomes.
- Check out what's happening at Genesis Physician Services.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Light Telephonic.
- Salary + Incentive bonuses!
- Also consider Fee-For-Service physicians as well!
- See a Diverse Patient Base.
- We have additional Attending Physician and Medical Director Positions in PA and NJ.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Enjoy a perfect work-life balance working a normal Monday - Friday workweek as a Hospitalist with the post-acute care rehabilitation center.
- Benefits Including Malpractice Coverage and Relocation.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago