Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region.
- Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- EMR system: Epic.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- This is a 100% clinical position in an outpatient facility off Mount Sinai's main campus.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report.
- Additionally, there is easy access to go outside of the city via Westside Highway.
- 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- The physician will work with a Spanish-speaking community offering a full breadth of internal medicine services.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Support staff: Medical assistants and techs.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Manhattan offers vibrant multi-cultural communities with spectacular ethnic food and a wonderfully diverse patient population.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time internal medicine physician to join its practice in Manhattan.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, 6 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage.
- The site has a comprehensive support team, including medical assistants, front desk staff, and techs.
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with great restaurants and good public and private school districts.
- The practice is located at 5030 Broadway, in a diverse community with access to great public, private, and parochial schools.
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- The chosen candidate will become part of a team in Manhattan.
- New York Medical License.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago