Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is a 100% clinical position in an outpatient facility off Mount Sinai's main campus.
- The practice is located at 5030 Broadway, in a diverse community with access to great public, private, and parochial schools.
- The site has a comprehensive support team, including medical assistants, front desk staff, and techs.
- The chosen candidate will become part of a team in Manhattan.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- The physician will work with a Spanish-speaking community offering a full breadth of internal medicine services.
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with great restaurants and good public and private school districts.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, 6 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage.
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- New York Medical License.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time internal medicine physician to join its practice in Manhattan.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region.
- 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report.
- Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- EMR system: Epic.
- Additionally, there is easy access to go outside of the city via Westside Highway.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- Support staff: Medical assistants and techs.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- Manhattan offers vibrant multi-cultural communities with spectacular ethnic food and a wonderfully diverse patient population.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago