Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is a multispecialty group practice.
- We currently have multiple positions in these locations.
- CareMount is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- There is ample opportunity for the qualified candidate to quickly establish a busy practice.
- Founded in 1946 as Mount Kisco Medical Group, CareMount has grown to over 525 physicians and advanced practice professionals representing more than 40 different medical specialties.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- CareMount Medical is highly recognized for clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and our commitment to improving the health status of the communities we serve.
- CareMount offers on-site laboratory and radiology services, endoscopy and infusion suites, and operates eight urgent-care centers.
- The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of compassionate providers caring for our patients in Westchester, Dutchess & Ulster Counties, NY.
- CareMount is affiliated with world-class organizations including Massachusetts General Hospital, Mount Sinai Health System, and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- The CareMount Medical Department of Internal Medicine is a major referral site for over 500,000 patients.
- CareMount is physician owned and managed.
- CareMount Medical, P.C. is the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York State, providing comprehensive medical care of the highest quality to over 550,000 patients in more than 40 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, and Ulster counties.
- The system wide team is currently comprised of over 50 internal medicine physicians and is fully supported with primary care nurses and advanced practitioners.
- CareMount Medical is a registered service mark of CareMount Medical P.C.
- Our physicians are frequently recognized as best doctors in respected publications and have been featured in lists including New York Magazine's "Best Doctors", Westchester and Hudson Valley Magazine's "Top Doctors" as well as in Castle Connolly Medical's "Top Doctors". For additional information about CareMount Medical and its specialties,.
- The CareMount Medical, P.C., Departments of Internal Medicine and Family Medcine are seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to join our established internal services.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago