Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York City area, NY.
- Essen Health Care is an integrated healthcare delivery organization that provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to many of the most underserved residents of New York State.
- Essen Health Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
- H1 - Visa sponsorship offered.
- In this role, Physician will be a key member to our team and will work alongside with trained and talented medical staff.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Founded in 1999, Essen clinicians provide care in all five boroughs of New York City.
- Full and part time options are available.
- We have an opening available for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Nursing Home Division for a Bronx location.
- With five clinical divisions, patient care is provided in medical offices, urgent care centers, hospitals, and nursing homes, as well as directly to patients in their homes.
- NYS Licensure to practice medicine.
- Seeking a compassionate physician with demonstrated clinical excellence in geriatric care to provide quality medical management to our patients (Part time available as well as a 9-5 full time schedule) this is an immediate need and looking for someone looking to grow and function as a key member to our interdisciplinary team.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago