Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Capital District) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- St. Peter's Health Partners is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible physicians interested in joining a large multispecialty group practice.
- These opportunities are not able to sponsor H1B or J1 Visa candidates.
- Excellent benefits.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- Recent graduates are encouraged.
- St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. has excellent full or part time employment opportunities for Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physicians to join established practice located in Capital District, New York.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Capital District, NY.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- The provider can expect to enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
- Candidates should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a physician to join St. Peter's Health Partners.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago