Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Englewood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Consistently earning high marks for clinical excellence and patient safety, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is a "Best Regional Hospital" according to United States News & World Report (2016-2017).
- Shifts will be primarily day or swing shifts as we have existing full time night coverage.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Completed an accredited internship and residency.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Englewood, NJ.
- Founded in 1890 as a 12-bed facility, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is today a fully accredited hospital with 352 beds serving Northern NJ and beyond.
- Physician - Hospitalist.
- We offer a competitive salary and RVU based incentive compensation, full benefits package, malpractice insurance, retirement plan, CME allowance, and flexible scheduling.
- Demonstrates service excellence in all interactions by exemplifying the Service Excellence Standards.
- Interested and qualified candidates are welcome.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, a community teaching hospital in Englewood, New Jersey, is nationally recognized for cardiac surgery and cardiac care, breast imaging and cancer care, spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and maternity care, and is an international leader in patient blood management and bloodless surgery.
- Active NJ medical license.
- In addition, the Hospitalist will participate in rotations for admission and care of in-patients, supervision of residents, and education of medical students on rotation.
- As an affiliate of Hackensack Meridian Health and offers training programs in internal medicine, podiatry, pharmacy, and radiography, and serves as a site for training in surgery, vascular surgery, pathology, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, and critical care medicine.
- M.D. degree.
- Located in Bergen County, New Jersey, just 10 minutes from New York City, we are in the nation's center of culture, information, education, and recreation.
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join our team full time.
- Other areas of excellence include diagnostic imaging, offering a 3T MRI machine, a hybrid operating room, and other state-of-the-art technology.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience preferred.
- As a member of the Attending Staff, Department of Medicine, Section, the Hospitalist will supervise and administer the Hospitalist Program for the Department of Medicine in coordination with the Department's In-patient services and Medical Residency Program.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago