Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Join a private practice (with no buy-in) in a community less than 30 minutes from Philadelphia.
- Internal Medicine or Hospitalist (Physician) Southern New Jersey.
- There are numerous school systems which are highly regarded.
- Hospitalist or primary care with on-. Loan repayment assistance is a possibility.
- Teaching can be arranged if desired.
- This is an opportunity to participate in management and the eventual overseeing of the practice if so desired.
- This area offers easy access to the Delaware Bay with its boating and water recreation while the attributes of a large city are only a short drive away.
- This practice is well established and noted for the quality of care it provides.
- The choices for housing include small quaint communities as well as more suburban areas.
- This group attends at a regional teaching hospital and offers two options.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New Jersey.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago