Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Trenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Chair and Program Director.
- Provide clinical practice and preceptor supervision as a junior faculty member as delineated in department procedures and resident handbook.
- Cover faculty for scheduled and unscheduled absences as needed.
- Monitor resident PTO time and personal days in conjunction with program coordinator.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Medicine physician to join the faculty within a well-respected network.
- Counsel residents and act as a resident advisor mentor.
- Evaluate residents using New Innovations in a timely manner as determined by program director.
- Provide resident performance feedback and appraisal as assigned.
- Utilize Milestone documents and Epas in evaluating residents.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Trenton, NJ.
- An excellent compensation and benefits package is available for the right candidate.
- Mediate resident conflicts.
- Submit appropriate documentation for patient services.
- Provide overnight, weekend, and holiday coverage in rotation with other faculty members.
- Assist Program Director and Associate Program Director in maintaining accurate attendance reports.
- Assist third year chiefs with scheduling and maintaining Acgme work and Duty hours.
- Attend faculty and Department of Medicine meetings.
- License, CDS and DEA certification reimbursement.
- Supervise associate third year chiefs with respect to conference development, scheduling simulation evaluation activities and standardized patient activities.
- Leadership Services.
- The selected Internal Medicine physician will provide Leadership, Teaching, Evaluation, Clinical and Administrative duties for the Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Clinical Practice.
- Assist residents and faculty in developing research projects, Cler performance improvement projects, and training a resident ACP College Bowl competition team.
- Lourdes Medical Associates (LMA) and St. Francis Medical Center (Sfmc) have an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician to join the faculty within the Department of Medicine located in Trenton, New Jersey.
- Paid time off (including sick, vacation and holidays).
- Deliver lectures and conferences as assigned-At least one didactic lecture/week.
- Teaching and Evaluation.
- Serve on Committees as assigned by Chair and Associate Program Director of Department of Medicine.
- Perform mincex's and observed evaluations of internal medicine residents.
- 401(k) matching.
- CME stipend and paid time off.
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability and Malpractice Insurance.
- This includes inpatient faculty service, medical continuity clinic, and medical consults.
- Participate in preparation for Acgme, Cler, and program accreditation site visits.
- Participate in Recruitment.
- Assist Program Director and Associate Program Director with Curriculum review and development.
- Competitive salary.
- Attend professional CME meetings as assigned and attend medical Grand Rounds as scheduled.
- Conduct Morning Report (Intake Rounds) and Sign Out Rounds.
- Provide administrative coverage in rotation with faculty members.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago