Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- EMR system: Epic.
- 10 nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Structured around seven hospital campuses and a single medical school, the Health System has an extensive ambulatory network and a range of inpatient and outpatient services-from community-based facilities to tertiary and quaternary care.
- Additionally, Manhattan is only a short drive or train ride away.
- While working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as several other administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is in the "Honor Roll" of best hospitals in America, ranked No.
- Competitive benefits and salary offered.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- 12 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- The multi-specialty group has three facilities located at,, 61 Southern Blvd,, and 61 East Main Street,.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- Long Island is full of beautiful communities with excellent school districts, art museums, restaurants, and concert venues.
- Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island offers comprehensive care through its three sites and is comprised of 75 physicians including internists, podiatrists, oncologists, pulmonologists, allergists, and pain management physicians.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No.
- Some Experience preferred.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- Serve a diverse population and live in a highly desirable neighborhood with excellent school districts and numerous cultural activities.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is also ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Geriatrics, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology/Neurosurgery, and Ear, Nose & Throat, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties.
- Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island is currently seeking full-time Internal Medicine and Family Medicine Physicians!
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- Additionally, the sites have a comprehensive support team, including RN's and MA's.
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, and CME stipends.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report in "Best Children's Hospitals.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care, conducting transformative research, and advancing biomedical education.
- 15 nationally in the 2016-2017 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- Full time primary care physicians for Huntington and Nesconset.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- New York Medical License.
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development.
- Support staff: RN's and MA's.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago