Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Johnson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Johnson City, NY.
- Evaluates and counsels residents.
- The position will be 50% clinic OR hospital based and 50% administration/teaching.
- Preferred candidate will be innovative physician leader with outstanding interpersonal, clinical, teaching, and leadership skills.
- Review and evaluate anticipated educational needs of residents.
- M.D. or D.O., Board Certified Internal Medicine by Abms.
- Plan, schedule and execute conferences of Internal Medicine faculty development and resident/faculty education.
- Evaluate residency program to ensure it meets or exceeds educational objectives.
- Assist faculty w/development of rotation goals and objectives.
- With the Director, this position will include development and implementation of graduate, undergraduate and continuing medical education in the Department of Medicine.
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, malpractice insurance, CME, retirement, moving expenses, signing bonus, and much much more.
- Recruit, participate in selection of residents.
- Develop and execute Internal Medicine residency curriculum.
- Develop competency-based evaluations for residents and attendings.
- Supervise, educate, mentor and evaluate IM residents.
- Internal Medicine, Associate Program Director.
- Minimum three years active faculty member in Acgme-accredited Internal Medicine Residency Program with commensurate Graduate Medical Education administrative experience.
- United Health Services Hospitals (Uhsh) is seeking an Associate Program Director of our Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Must secure medical license in New York State and hospital credentials/privileges.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago