Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (PRINCETON) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are seeking a Hospitalist who is board certified or board eligible in either internal medicine or family practice.
- Outstanding clinical service and very lucrative 7 on 7 off Hospitalist Nocturnist opportunity at one of the most dynamic and growing hospitals in New Jersey (35 minutes to Philadelphia/90 minutes to NYC/75 minutes to D.C.).
- 7pm to 7am -24 weeks of work per year.
- TOP salary and benefits.
- This is a Hospital employed position with one of the leading hospital systems in New Jersey.
- Very close all the major points on the Jersey Shore.
- Great Location-close to NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC.
- Two weeks paid vacation.
- Very manageable caseload.
- Salary is over 300k for new grads and up to 350k for experienced Hospitalists.
- This is one of the top hospitals in New Jersey as they provide the region with clinical excellence by offering medical services for some of the most complex medical conditions through their Centers of Excellence in Mental Health, Neurosciences, Digestive Health, Oncology, Heart & Vascular, Orthopedics, Maternity and Trauma.
- This position is 7pm-7am full time Nocturnist.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Princeton, NJ.
- This is a hospital employed position.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago