Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
- This role is outpatient only.
- For drivers, Sheepshead Bay has easy access to the Belt Parkway.
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked 12th nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- Russian speaking highly desired but not required.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- Some experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate will provide high quality primary care services to adults.
- The physician will be joining a growing Mount Sinai practice that serves this rapidly changing, dynamic and growing neighborhood.
- In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
- The division embraces the mission of Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrate approach to patient care, research, and education.
- University affiliated.
- Sheepshead Bay in Southern Brooklyn is a bay that separates Brooklyn's mainland, and New York City from the eastern portion of Coney Island.
- The town's shops and restaurants, particularly those on Emmons Avenue, are reflective of the town's growing diversity.
- 10 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- Good public transportation options with two subway lines and express buses that run to the city.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital also is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- New York Medical License.
- We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
- The housing options are also pretty diverse here: there are both attached and detached one- and two-family homes, as well as condos and co-ops.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Community based practice.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- Benefit from the educational, research, and clinical programs of a nationally ranked Medical School.
- It is also close to Manhattan Beach, Coney Island, and Brighton Beach.
- Mount Sinai's Department of Medicine is strongly committed to caring for the whole patient and places special emphasis on providing patient-centered care.
- This is a waterfront community where you'll regularly see scenic cruise boats and fishing boats at the docks.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking a full-time Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Primary Care physician to join its practice in the Sheepshead Bay section of Brooklyn, NY.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, and Neurology/Neurosurgery, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties in the 2017-2018 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is New York City's largest integrated delivery system encompassing seven hospital campuses, a leading medical school, and a vast network of ambulatory practices throughout the greater New York region.
- A big draw for residents here is the town's affordable real estate prices.
- Provide medical care in high-functioning outpatient setting.
- Additional support staff.
- Mount Sinai's vision is to produce the safest care, the highest quality, the highest satisfaction, the best access and the best value of any health system in the nation.
- The chosen candidates will have the opportunity to partner with world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago