Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Saturday · May 26, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Support staff: Medical assistants and techs (lab, echo, radiology).
- Serve a diverse population and live in a neighborhood with excellent school districts and easy access to Manhattan.
- And 31 affiliated community health centers.
- He or she will work with a variety of specialists allowing patients to address many of their healthcare needs in one location.
- Westchester offers beautiful neighborhoods and a wonderful quality of life.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is in the "Honor Roll" of best hospitals in America, ranked No.
- Work with a variety of specialties including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and podiatry.
- In addition, we would like our talented physician candidates to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an integrated health system committed to providing distinguished care, conducting transformative research, and advancing biomedical education.
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai is ranked No.
- Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve.
- Some Experience preferred.
- EMR system: Omnipro/Intergey.
- Structured around seven hospital campuses and a single medical school, the Health System has an extensive ambulatory network and a range of inpatient and outpatient services-from community-based facilities to tertiary and quaternary care.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited University.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking full-time Internal Medicine Physicians to join its practices in Westchester County, NY.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, 6 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage.
- The multi-specialty practice is located at, Yonkers in a diverse community with access to great public, private, and parochial schools.
- More than 140 ambulatory practices throughout the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and Florida.
- The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
- 12 joint-venture ambulatory surgery centers.
- New York Medical License.
- The chosen candidate will become part of a multi-specialty team in a centrally located area of Westchester.
- 10 nationally for Ophthalmology, while Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and Mount Sinai West are ranked regionally.
- We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
- While working in conjunction with several other PCPs and specialists, as well as administrative staff members, the ideal candidates will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and satisfaction.
- Mount Sinai's Kravis Children's Hospital is ranked in seven out of ten pediatric specialties by United States News & World Report in "Best Children's Hospitals.
- The System includes approximately 7,100 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Mount Sinai Doctors Westchester offers comprehensive care where patients can see a variety of specialties including cardiology, neurology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, pain management, allergy, urology, radiology, and podiatry.
- A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System.
- Competitive salary and benefits offered.
- All outpatient.
- Additionally, the site has a comprehensive support team, including medical assistants and techs (lab, echo, radiology).
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital is also ranked as one of the nation's top 20 hospitals in Geriatrics, Gastroenterology/GI Surgery, Cardiology/Heart Surgery, Diabetes/Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology/Neurosurgery, and Ear, Nose & Throat, and is in the top 50 in four other specialties.
- Physicians are affiliated with the renowned Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, which is ranked among the highest in the nation in National Institutes of Health funding per investigator.
- 15 nationally in the 2016-2017 "Best Hospitals" issue of United States News & World Report.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago