Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Office located in near Jersey City.
- The Medical Director will be responsible for directing physician clinical services to ensure compliance with local and national policies and standards.
- The Medical Director will manage a panel of ~200 patients who exhibit complex problems affecting their independence and will assume primary medical responsibility for his/her assigned patients.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Jersey City, NJ.
- Our in-home physicians collaborate with an employed interdisciplinary team, population health management team and community-based agencies to establish in-home treatment plans designed to achieve the triple aim.
- A national leader in providing home based primary care for Medicare Advantage Plans, works within the community to ensure patients receive comprehensive continuity of care in the home environment.
- We partner with Health Plans and collaborate with home health agencies, independent and assisted living communities, and work with skilled nursing facilities and hospitals nationally to coordinate services and patient transitions to home care.
- Competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits.
- Candidate must have training, and/ or experience in Geriatric care.
- Ideal candidate could start this summer, so those with a New Jersey license will be strongly considered.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago