Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Thursday · July 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (West Orange) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Allowance.
- West Orange, NJ is located in Northern New Jersey, less than 30 minutes from NYC and 60 minutes from the Jersey Shore.
- Eagle Rock Reservation Conservancy offers 408 acres of scenic views and hiking trails.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Residents of West Orange, NJ enjoy a vibrant nightlife, dining, arts and culture, world-class entertainment and unique shopping experiences.
- Historic landmarks include the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Glenmont Mansion and a 9/11 Memorial featuring breathtaking views of the NYC skyline.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- No procedures.
- Close proximity to world-class colleges and major universities.
- The majority of patients have experienced stroke, traumatic brain injury or orthopedic surgery.
- Envision Physician Services Partners Group is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to staff Inpatient Services at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation located in West Orange, New Jersey.
- Numerous leisure activities are available at South Mountain Recreation Complex, including miniature golf, ice skating, ziplining and the 20-acre family-friendly Turtle Back Zoo.
- No overnights.
- Physicians carry an average census of 20 patients.
- Our group acts as an internal medicine consulting service to the attending physical medicine physicians.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Great school district.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services