Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Olean) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Additional Hospitalist Opportunities**.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- 8 MDs, 5 NPs, 2 INTs Model.
- ICs are responsible for determining whether the state they work in requires it and if it does, to obtain it.
- Located in Olean, NY.
- There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts, it is strictly whenever you are available and what the programs needs are.
- This unique opportunity at Olean General Hospital, a 186-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Malpractice Insurance will be provided to you at no cost including tail coverage.
- This is a 1099 position so no taxes will be withheld.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Employment outside of Apogee must be obtained to be considered for IC work due to IRS guidelines.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Checks are mailed once a month (direct deposit is not an option).
- However, you will not be covered under Apogee's workers compensation insurance.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
This perm job from Apogee Physicians was last open on Jun 6.