Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New York City area) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Ensures fulfillment of Essen Healthcare commitment for ensuring quality care.
- Consult with appropriate medical specialist when necessary.
- Examines, diagnoses and treats patients.
- Documents items such as: past medical, family, and social history, review of systems, examinations, medications, allergies, assessment and plan.
- Malpractice, Health Insurance, Dental, Optical, life insurance.
- H1 Visa sponsorship offered.
- Bilingual, fluent mandarin or Cantonese speaking.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and of examination, and diagnoses condition.
- Orders lab and imaging tests to determine and manage an immediate treatment plan.
- Paid Medical Malpractice.
- Refer patient to subspecialists within network.
- Minimal administrative duties with our focused EMR system and medical assistant support.
- Interviews taking place right now.
- Generous PTO.
- Medical degree conferred by an accredited college or university required.
- Primary Care Physician: (Bilingual Mandarin or Cantonese): Flushing, Queens New York.
- Immediate need for a Bilingual ( Mandarin or Cantonese speaking physician for a Flushing, Queens Nursing Home.
- Flexible Monday -Friday daytime schedule.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York City area, NY.
- Board Eligible or Certified and New York State licensure required.
- Essen Health Care specializes in providing quality care in our community.
- Essen Health Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
- Immediate Opening.
- 1099 employee (independent contractor) or W2 employee.
- Advises patients concerning diet, hygiene, and methods for prevention of disease.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Diagnoses and treats variety of diseases in general practice.
- 2018 Fellows and Practicing physicians welcome.
- Apply Today!
- Immediate opportunity for a BC/BE physician who will be responsible for continuum quality routine patient care and rehabilitation to our patients.
- Base Salary and productivity offered.
- Demonstrated clinical excellence.
- Pretax dollars transit and parking.
- Examines patients, using medical instruments and equipment.
- Full-time and Part-time opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago