Internal Medicine Jobs in New York
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Broadway Theaters on Times Square in NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Serving as clinical leader of the interdisciplinary team.
- Staffing, personnel management, and delegating tasks/authority.
- At least five years of clinical and managerial experience in a hospital, or similar health setting.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in New York, NY.
- Bcls and Acls training.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory, quality and infection control practices.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, Tbhc is a clinical affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and an academic affiliate of The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
- As Brooklyn's first hospital, Tbhc is proud to be a part of an incredibly diverse community and is committed to Keeping Brooklyn Healthy.
- The ideal candidate will be an accomplished clinical educator with an interest in quality improvement and population health.
- Team members here enjoy a stimulating work setting, a location in the heart of vibrant and historic downtown Brooklyn, and a complete salary/benefits package.
- Performing minor surgical procedures.
- Highly desirable, but not required).
- The ideal candidate will be board certified in internal medicine, and have an advanced degree in public health or related field.
- This position involves coordination and oversight of medical care at the clinic, as well as providing a full scope of primary care services.
- Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Involvement in peer review, QA, clinical and provider meetings/activities.
- Assessing and managing chronic health conditions.
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center ( Tbhc) is looking for a medical director for ambulatory care.
- Ensuring compliance with Federal regulations and Hospital policies.
- The candidate will have a key role in the education of our large internal medicine residency program.
- Equal opportunity employer.
- NYS Physician License and DOH Certificate of Qualification.
- Ordering, executing and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Diagnosing, treating, planning and coordinating care (preventive and health maintenance).
- Since 1845, The Hospital has been dedicated to outstanding health services, education and research to keep the people of Brooklyn and greater New York healthy.
- MD or DO.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine.
- Tbhc's focus is ensuring optimal patient care through the use of advanced technology, innovative medical and surgical treatments, and staff expertise.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago